- Full time
- 6 weeks, possible rotation
- Start date:
- As soon as possible
- End date:
- Undetermined time
The equipment operator/ technician controls and maintains the equipment on the Cable Installation. Spread (CIS) and carousel/loading arm system
- The equipment operator/ technician controls and maintains the equipment on the Cable
- Installation Spread (CIS) and carousel/loading arm system.
- Assist the Cable Lay Supervisor in mobilization & demobilization and project preparations
- Understand the scope of the Cable Installation Project and reviews all project specific Cable
- Ensure the equipment achieves its highest level of performance during operations in
accordance with the task plans, procedures and applicable requirements.
- Follow the Cable lay supervisor instructions.
- Operate the equipment as per manufacturers manuals and instructions
- Control the operation of the; main and loading tensioners, Winches, Length Buffer, Docking
- Module, Lane Shifters, Cable Selectors, CPS Lifts and Quadrant Handler, carousel and loading
- Equipment is suitable and appropriate.
- Ensure that planned maintenance is done and recorded in coordination with Deck Engineer.
- Ensure that the basic equipment repairs and replacements are done in coordination with
- Ensure that pre checks are completed before operations.
- Ensure the equipment is utilized in line with applicable procedures and relevant
- Maintain a daily maintenance, fault and improvement log.